I work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a
holistic view of the organization’s strategy, processes, information and technology
assets. I link business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its IT
strategy, and document this using multiple architectural models or views that show
how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient,
sustainable, agile and adaptable manner.
• Salesforce and Monday.com systems administration and customer support.
• Providing technical support for Dental clinics and hospitals.
• Medical equipment software and network configurations.
• Providing Doctors with training on use of embedded systems.
• Designing and development practices for internal systems and providing quality assurance review of new and existing software products.
• Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
• Determine priority levels while negotiating and setting expectations with customers.
• Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of
• Co-ordination in the procurement of medical equipment/parts, as well
maintaining and supervising the inventory.
IS Operations Analyst
• Analysis, design and development of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
• Microsoft SQL Server and jBASE Development and Administration.
• Red Hat Linux System Administration.
• Application Server Administration (JBoss & Apache)
• Configuring business and payment systems.
• Implementation of best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
• Analyzing systems to identify possible solutions to existing or potential
• Monitoring and maintaining all Temenos T24 interfaces.
• Systems administration, user and customer support on Temenos T24 core
banking system and Postilion.
• Resolving all EMS queries logged under IS Operations.
• Implementation of system change requests.
• Analyzing and resolving system errors and malfunctions.
• Troubleshooting and resolving end user issues on the ICT platforms.
• Participating and monitoring disaster recovery.
• Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies
and improvement areas.
Full Stack Engineer
• Micro-services development.
• IIS Administration.
• Amazon Web Services Development.
• REST and SOAP API Development.
• Mobile App Development with Xamarin and Flutter.
• Front-End Development with Angular.js and Vue.js.
• Back-End development with C#/ASP.NET.
• Systems Analysis and Design, ensuring a friendly and navigational UX/UI.
• Bot Development (WhatsApp and Telegram), integration with Twilio and
• Maintenance, upgrades and code reviews for client software.
• REST API Development.
• Micro-services Development.
• Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• Kubernetes Deployment.
• C#/ASP. NET Web Application development.
• Front-end Development with Vue.js. • ASP.NET MVC 5 Generation.