I am an emotionally mature person who enjoys supporting others in the background. Once I accept an assignment / project, I make sure that the work gets done, within the agreed deadline. When engaging with my clients, I like I understanding their requirements so that my outputs are aligned to what needs to be delivered. This results in a win-win situation.
Qualification: Honours Degree in Applied Psychology from the University of the Witwatersrand
Work Experience: 20 years of Talent Acquisition Specialist experience within various blue chip, corporate companies in South Africa (mostly Financial Services).
Below are some of my responsibilities that I managed in most of my roles:
- Advertise jobs, screen CVs and shortlist them
- Conduct interviews
- Generate reports and and analyze data
- Presentations to line managers and clients
- Provide guidance on relevant legislation, policies and practices
- Call line managers and applicants to confirm appointments
- Network and build relationships
- Administration work
- Train junior staff